How to Clean Calphalon Cookware
Calphalon manufactures a variety of cookware such as frying pans, stock pots and roasting pans. Whether your Calphalon cookware is non-stick, stainless steel or enameled cast iron, it requires care to keep it looking and performing its best. According to the Calphalon website, most of the cookware should be hand-washed because dishwashing detergents can be too harsh for the cookware's surface. With the right products and technique, you can keep your Calphalon cookware in top condition for many years.
- Fill a sink with hot water, and add 2 tsp. of mild dish detergent.
- Place the cooled cookware into the sink, and scrub it with a non-abrasive scrubbing pad or sponge to remove any food residue. For tough messes, allow the cookware to soak in the soapy water until the residue softens, and scrub it again.
- Rinse the cookware thoroughly with warm water.
- Dry the cookware with a towel.
Things You Will Need
- Mild dish detergent
- Non-abrasive scrubbing pad or sponge
- Use a non-abrasive powder cleanser to remove stains and restore shine to your stainless steel or enamel cast iron Calphalon cookware. Sprinkle a damp sponge with the powder and scrub the wet cookware. Rinse it thoroughly with warm water and dry it with a towel.
- Don't use abrasive products to clean Calphalon cookware.