- Pour 1 gallon water, 1 cup white vinegar and 1/4 cup dish soap into a bucket.
- Swish a nylon scrub brush in the mixture and scrub over the ceramic tile. Continue until all grease is removed.
- Rinse a mop or cleaning rag under warm tap water, squeeze out and wipe across the ceramic tile to remove leftover cleaning solution.
- Use an all-purpose ceramic tile cleaner to remove grease and food residue as it accumulates.
How to Remove Grease Stains From Ceramic Tile
Ceramic tile is found in many kitchens, and grease is an element that is almost always present and is difficult to clean. You may try to wipe it off with a damp paper towel, but often times this is not enough to remove all of the greasy residue. Not only does it make your tile dirty, but the grease is also slippery and could cause a passerby to slip and fall, if it is on a floor surface. A homemade cleaning solution using mild but effective ingredients will safely remove grease from both glazed and unglazed tile.
Things You Will Need
- How to Remove Colors That Bled Onto Whites
- How to Thaw a Steak in a Toaster Oven
- How to Calculate Air Conditioning Tonnage & Wattage
- DIY: How to Remove Silicone Caulk
- How to Remove Stickers From Stoneware
- How to Clean a Stale Washing Machine
- How to Measure a Chain-link Fence for Paint
- How to Remove Hard Water Deposits in Teapots
- How Can I Clean Traffic Master Resilient Flooring?
- Homemade Pipe-Cleaning Solution
- How to Remove Yellow Stains From Whites
- How to Remove Wax Coating From Porcelain Tiles
- How to Remove Marking Pen Ink Stains From Fabric
- How Can I Clean Grease From a Drain?