How to Clean Burnt Food in a Paderno Frying Pan
Paderno frying pans come in a variety of types, from nonstick frying pans to carbon steel and cast-iron frying pans that can move from the stovetop to the oven. Leaving food in a Paderno frying pan is a sure-fire way to have a stuck-on food problem later. Cleaning the dirty pan before it rusts keeps your Paderno cookery looking good and working well.
Fill the sink with hot water and add 3 tbsp. of mild dish soap.
Place the Paderno frying pan into the water and allow it to soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
Scrub off the stuck-on food with a nonabrasive scrubber. If the food is still stuck, allow the pan to soak for 10 more minutes before scrubbing it again.
Rinse the Paderno frying pan in warm water.
Dry the pan with a towel.
Things You Will Need
- Mild dish soap
- Nonabrasive scrubber
- How to Use Bronner's for Automatic Dishwashers
- How to Unclog a Shower Drain With White Vinegar & Alka-Seltzer
- How to Freeze Proof Washing Machines
- How to Key a Master Padlock
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?