How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?
Coleman hot tubs provide a relaxing spa experience from the comfort of your own home. Each tub has three heating modes: standard, economy and sleep. In standard mode, the water is constantly kept at the desired temperature; economy mode saves energy by using the heater during filter cycles only. The process of switching from economy to standard mode simply involves using the controls of the hot tub.
Locate the "MODE/PROG" button on the controls of the hot tub.
Tap the "MODE/PROG" button until "STD" appears on the LCD display.
Wait a few hours for the changes to take effect. Repeating this process until "ECN" appears on the display, which returns the hot tub to economy mode.
- Jupiterimages/BananaStock/Getty Images
- What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of an Intrusion Detection System?
- My Frigidaire Oven Won't Open
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher
- How to Remove White Spots From a Black Slate
- How to Bypass the Thermostat on a Hot Tub
- How to Troubleshoot Honeywell Heating Thermostats