How to Get a Raspberry Stain Out
Nothing is better than a warm raspberry cobbler, but a dropped red or black raspberry can quickly cause a stain on clothing or a tablecloth. You can easily remove the stain by following a few steps. Treat the stain before it sets and is harder to remove.
- Remove raspberry pulp or seeds by scraping the fabric with a spoon.
- Rinse the fabric under cold running water to remove the raspberry juice.
- Treat the fabric by adding 1/2 tsp. of fabric detergent and 1 tbsp. of vinegar to a sink full of water. Soak the fabric for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Wash the fabric according to the directions on the tag, adding bleach if it is safe for the fabric.
- Dab the stain with hydrogen peroxide if it is not yet gone. Let this sit for five minutes before rewashing the fabric.