How to Get Scuff Marks Out of Sunglasses
Scratch marks are commonly found on sunglasses, but scuff marks are not so common. Scuff marks will develop if a piece of black rubber rubs against the surface of the sunglasses. You can remove this scuff mark using items you may already have in your home.
- Rub a pencil eraser over the surface of the sunglasses. Rub until the scuff mark is gone. You may not be able to remove the entire mark this way.
- Spray water displacement spray on the scuff mark and let it sit for one minute.
- Rub the water displacement spray into the scuff mark until it is gone, or until you can no longer remove any of it.
- Spray glass cleaner onto the sunglasses.
- Rub the glass cleaner into the scuff mark with a microfiber cloth. Rub until the scuff is gone and the sunglasses appear clean. Make sure to remove any residue leftover from the water displacement spray.