Things You Will Need
- Warm water
- Mild dish soap
Coffee is one of the most popular beverages in the world. Stains are inevitable because not everyone is graceful or perfect enough to not ever spill a drop from their cup.
Linen is a fabric typically made from cotton, a durable fabric with a long life. Removing coffee stains from linen is relatively easy and you don't need special cleaners or methods to remove the stain.
- Fill a kettle with warm water.
- Place the shirt inside out over a sink.
- Pour the water from the kettle over the shirt while holding the kettle 2 to 3 feet from the shirt.
- Put 1 to 2 drops of dish soap on the stain and rub on both sides with your fingers.
- Rinse with the kettle and warm water.