Things You Will Need
- Lysol Mold and Mildew Remover
- Stiff-bristle brush or nylon scrubber
Black mold forms in such areas as shower walls and doors, leaving pockets of dark, spongy marks. Lysol has products that kill and clean black mold particles, leaving a fresh and sparkling surface in bathrooms or other areas where mold develops.
Use Lysol Mold and Mildew Remover to disinfect and remove black mold before it continues to spread.
- Spray the black mold with Lysol mold and mildew spray. Saturate the mold completely with the spray. Allow the cleaner to work on the black mold for five to 10 minutes.
- Scrub the black mold with a stiff-bristle brush or nylon scrubber, loosening all the mold. Use forceful pressure to scrub the mold.
- Rinse the area with a wet sponge, cleaning away the mold and Lysol cleaner. If portions of the mold remain, spray again with the Lysol cleaner and scrub the stains until removed completely. Rinse with the sponge and dry the area with a towel.
Open windows or turn on fans to help reduce fumes from the Lysol cleaner.