How Do You Clean Water Spots From Glass Table Tops?
The very substance we trust to clean things can leave some of the most temperamental stains. Water spots on glass can pose a difficult problem as you can't simply wipe them away. Water spots are usually the result of hard water that has been allowed to sit for a period of time until it dries. This is common on glass shower doors, but if you find these spots on your glass table top you'll find that removing them is quite similar in technique.
- Pour undiluted white vinegar into a spray bottle.
- Spray the vinegar onto the affected area.
- Allow the vinegar to sit on the water spots for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Wipe the area with a soft, clean cloth to remove the stain. Repeat if necessary until the spots are gone.
- Wipe the area with a clean damp cloth to rinse it.
- Wipe the area again with a dry, clean lint-free cloth to eliminate any excess moisture.
Things You Will Need
- Spray bottle
- White vinegar
- Clean cloth
- Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives that may damage the glass.