- Pour undiluted white vinegar into a spray bottle.
- Spray the vinegar onto the affected area.
- Allow the vinegar to sit on the water spots for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Wipe the area with a soft, clean cloth to remove the stain. Repeat if necessary until the spots are gone.
- Wipe the area with a clean damp cloth to rinse it.
- Wipe the area again with a dry, clean lint-free cloth to eliminate any excess moisture.
How Do You Clean Water Spots From Glass Table Tops?
The very substance we trust to clean things can leave some of the most temperamental stains. Water spots on glass can pose a difficult problem as you can't simply wipe them away. Water spots are usually the result of hard water that has been allowed to sit for a period of time until it dries. This is common on glass shower doors, but if you find these spots on your glass table top you'll find that removing them is quite similar in technique.
Things You Will Need
- Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives that may damage the glass.
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Taps
- How to Remove Rust From an Axe
- How to Calculate a Room's BTUs
- How to Convert Gauge Thickness to Millimeters
- Cleaning Solution for Mold & Mildew
- How to Clean Water Stains on Stainless Steel
- How to Set the Upper & Lower Thermostats on Dual Element Water Heaters
- How to Clean Mold & Mildew From a Spa Cover
- How to Clean Lime From Coffee Pots
- How to Measure a Chain-link Fence for Paint
- How to Remove Marking Pen Ink Stains From Fabric
- How to Remove Rust Stains From Exterior Paint
- How to Remove Yellow Stains From Whites
- How to Remove Grease Stains From Ceramic Tile