Things You Will Need
- Plast-aid multi-purpose repair
- Damp Cloth
- Acrylic paint (optional)
Plastic is used in thousands of products from household items to car parts. It is a very versatile product and can withhold a great amount of stress.
Plastic, however, can only withstand so much before it forms a hole or cracks. Luckily, plastic can be fixed with just a few simple steps and a few minutes.
- Mix Plast-aid while wearing gloves. Put one part of Plast-aid bonding liquid and one part of Plast-aid bonding powder in the mixing cup provided.
- Mix for about two minutes using the mixing stick provided
- Put in a few drops of acrylic paint to the mixture to match the color of plastic that you are repairing. It usually only requires three or four drops of paint.
- Apply the mixture to the hole or crack in your plastic using the mixing stick.
- Wipe any excess mixture away with a damp cloth.
- Allow to dry for about ten minutes. Once it is completely dry it will be as hard as plastic.