How to Use a GE Dishwasher
Washing dishes has always been a daunting chore. For ages, people had to wash by hand, worrying about wrinkled fingers. But since the beginning of the 20th century, a new appliance has taken the work out of washing dishes. Dishwashers are an innovative approach to a task that many loathe.
There are many dishwashers on the market, but GE has dishwashers that do the job perfectly.
Using the Dishwasher
Remove big chunks or globs of excess food from the dirty dishes.
Place the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
Pour Cascade or Jet Dry liquid into the appropriate part of the dishwasher.
Push tray of dishes into the dishwasher and close the door.
Turn the dishwasher on. Turn it to the preferred temperature, and wait until it is done running.
Things You Will Need
- A GE Dishwasher
- Dirty Dishes
- Cascade or Jet Dry Dishwasher Liquid
Make sure you purchase the correct dishwasher liquid, as indicated by the appliance's manual.
Based in New Jersey, Ashley Leonard has been writing professionally since 2007. Her articles have appeared on rsportscars.com and various other websites. Leonard holds a Bachelor of Arts in communications from Marymount Manhattan College.
- Instructions for Magic Chef Rice & Veggie Steamer Model FS1
- How to Remove Dried Milk From Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Lock the Oven Door in a Whirlpool Super Capacity 465
- How to Remove Dried-In Grease Stains
- How Do I Run a Diagnostic Test on My Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer?
- How to Reset a Whirlpool Duet Washer With Water Inside