How to Remove Bottom Drain Screen From Roper Dishwasher
Roper dishwashers are designed to be installed permanently under the countertops in your kitchen. Many of the dishwasher's components, including the dishwasher drain, check valve and food chopper, are located below the bottom drain screen, which sits on the floor of the dishwasher. To access these components for repairs, it is necessary to first remove the lower wash arm, then remove the bottom drain screen.
Turn off the dishwasher breaker in your service panel.
Open the dishwasher and remove the lower dish rack.
Lift the tab on the water supply tube, located behind the lower wash arm, then rotate the lower wash arm assembly clockwise and remove it.
Remove the screws from the top of the lower wash arm support and filter, then lift the assembly out of the dishwasher.
- How to Drain a Bosch Dishwasher Manually
- How to Remove the Screen on a Whirlpool Estate Dishwasher
- How to Repair the Check Valve on a Whirlpool Dishwasher
- Magnavox TV Closed Caption Troubleshooting
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?
- How to Bypass the Thermostat on a Hot Tub