- Chop onions in your Cuisinart food processor. Even though it is a simple task already, chopping onions is a cinch in a Cuisinart food processor. Best of all? There are no tears.
- Shred lettuce, cabbage, beets and other veggies for a quick and easy shredded salad. Drizzle dressing or olive oil and vinegar over the colorful salad for a quick and easy side dish that is healthy and delicious.
- Make peanut butter or other nut butters, such as cashew or almond butter, in the Cuisinart food processor. You may need to add small amount of olive oil while processing the nuts to get the proper consistency.
- Mix bread ingredients and knead dough with the correct attachment in your Cuisinart food processor. Making bread is easier when the mixing is done for you. Make sure that your particular model has a motor that is strong enough; consult your owner's manual to be sure.
- Puree fruits or vegetables to make your own baby food. Homemade baby food is fresher and has more enzymes and probiotics than jarred baby food, which has been canned at high temperatures. With a Cuisinart food processor, you can simply and easily whip up a snack for the youngest family member.
How to Use a Cuisinart Food Processor
Cuisinart food processor makes an excellent addition to any kitchen, from the basic home kitchen to that of a culinary expert. Cuisinart food processors turn tedious tasks into simple steps. With a Cuisinart food processor, processing vegetables becomes a cinch. Using the right attachments, you can also use a Cuisinart food processor to whip cream, make butter, knead dough and more. Here are some ideas for using your Cuisinart food processor.
- Difference Between Flatware and Dinnerware
- Tips for Dingy Laundry
- Roaster Oven Tips
- Homemade Hot Tub Oils
- Blenders That Liquefy
- List for a Well Stocked Pantry
- The Pros & Cons of a Food Dehydrator
- How to Kill Morgellons With Olive Leaf Extract
- Traditional Antipasto Platter
- What to Do With a Very Ripe Tomato
- How to Use a Juicer for Concord Grapes
- How to Make Your Own Flavored Vinegars
- Juice Extractor Instructions
- Comparison of Vitamix Blenders