How to Change a Bionaire Humidifier Filter
Bionaire humidifiers are used to control the moisture levels in your home. A lack of moisture leads to dry skin, dry eyes and scratchy throats. Too much moisture leads to mold. It is normal for water minerals and sediment to build up in your Bionaire humidifier filter, so it is important to change the filter when the system indicates.
Turn your Bionaire humidifier on. Check the filter monitor located next to the moisture outlet. If the light stays on 60 seconds after being turned on, it is time to change the filter.
Turn the humidifier off and unplug the unit.
Open the filter door by lifting up the tab on the left side of the filter door.
Take out the wick filter you find inside and throw it away.
Insert a new filter in place of the old one. Close the filter door.
Megan Richardson began her career as a freelance writer and editor in 2009. She has experience in public relations and event planning, and she worked as a writer's assistant to a published author for more than a year. Her work has also appeared in "The Daily Sentinel." Richardson holds a Bachelor of Arts in communication and journalism from Stephen F. Austin State University
- How to Remove an LG Tromm Laundry Detergent Dispenser
- How to Change the Light Bulb Inside a Maytag Microwave Hood
- How to Remove Bottom Drain Screen From Roper Dishwasher
- How to Replace the Filter in a Payne Furnace
- Instructions for the RUUD Silhouette II
- How to Attach the Door Front to a Whirlpool Integrated Dishwasher