How to Clean Toshiba Air Conditioners
Toshiba manufactures a line of air conditioner units for residential use. These air conditioners help maintain a climate controlled environment within your home. Proper use and regular maintenance will keep Toshiba air conditioners performing as expected. During periods of regular use, clean the air filters about every two weeks to avoid having the filters clog. Clogged filters impair the performance of the air conditioner and reduce its efficiency.
Disconnect power to the air conditioner unit.
Wipe the remote controller unit with a dry cloth.
Remove the return grille. Grasp the grille edges, then lift and pull it toward you. Wipe the grille with a mild detergent solution and a sponge. Rinse the grille thoroughly and allow to dry completely.
Vacuum the air filter to remove dust and particles. Grasp the air filter, then remove it from the air conditioner. Wash the filter in a mild detergent solution. Rinse the filter thoroughly, then allow it to dry completely.
Re-install the air filter, then re-install the return grille. Connect power to the air conditioner.
- Every three months during periods of regular use, the air conditioner unit needs maintenance by an authorized service technician. Contact your local Toshiba retailer to find authorized service facilities in your area.
- Do not use a damp cloth to wipe the remote controller. Do not use chemically treated dusters to clean the surfaces of the air conditioner. Do not use harsh chemical cleaners on the air conditioner's surfaces.
- Do not operate the air conditioner with the return grille removed.
- How do I Change the Filter in a Janitrol Pacesetter Gas Furnace?
- Magnavox TV Closed Caption Troubleshooting
- What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of an Intrusion Detection System?
- How to Remove Permanent Marker From Dry-Erase Board
- How to Troubleshoot Honeywell Heating Thermostats
- How to Dissolve Ink