- Set out the old [hand towel](https://society6.com/bath-towels?utm_source=SFGHG&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=3436) and put the glasses on top.
- Dip the cotton swab in the acetone based fingernail polish.
- Gently rub the crazy glue spots with the cotton swabs. Be careful not to get it into where the glasses are bonded together. The glasses will become unbonded.
- Allow the glasses to air dry.
How to Remove Crazy Glue From Glasses
Crazy glue is a bonding adhesive that has many applications, such as gluing glasses back together. When you glue things like glasses together with really slender components, the crazy glue can seep out of the joints and dry outside of where the glue is actually needed. It isn't impossible to clean or scrape the crazy glue off even in the tightest of spaces.
Things You Will Need
- How to Buy Railroad Ties
- How to Fold a Napkin into a Rectangle
- How to Remove Heavy Rust
- How to Remove Beer Labels
- How to Remove Cloudiness From Glassware
- How to Remove Colors That Bled Onto Whites
- How to Remove a Milky Buildup on Glasses
- How Do You Clean Water Spots From Glass Table Tops?
- How to Clean Converse Shoes
- How to Attach a Glass Top to a Vase to Make a Table
- How to Clean a Stale Washing Machine
- How to Get Rid of Mildew Stains From Material and Plastic
- Homemade Pipe-Cleaning Solution
- How to Remove the Cover From a Keurig B70