One Touch Can Opener Instructions
The One Touch can opener is a useful tool for opening canned goods. Because of its hands-free design, the product is especially helpful for anyone suffering from arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome. The rotating mechanism does most of the work for you.
Slide the rear cover off of the appliance and insert two AA batteries, paying attention to the polarity. Line up the "+" symbol with the post for each battery. Slide the rear cover on again.
Stand the can upright (rim facing upward) on a table or countertop. Place the One Touch opener on top of the can. Line up the edge of the rim with the small groove on the underside of the can opener.
Press and hold the "Start" button for about one second. Immediately release the button and remove your hand from the can opener.
Wait until the One Touch can opener makes a complete circle on the rim of the can. This should only take a few seconds. Lift the can opener away from the can. The can's lid is attached to the magnet beneath. Remove the lid from the magnet and discard it.
- The One Touch can opener will not work if your canned good has a bent or damaged rim.
Leonardo R. Grabkowski has been writing professionally for more than four years. Grabkowski attended college in Oregon. He builds websites on the side and has a slight obsession with Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress.
- How to Add a Rolling Code to My Moore-O-Matic Garage Door Opener
- How to Remove a Frigidaire Ceramic Stove Top
- How to Remove Stickers From Stoneware
- How to Reset a Refrigerator's Defrost Control on a GE Monogram
- Beer Keg Roaster Instructions
- How Do I Run a Diagnostic Test on My Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer?