How to Reprogram a Wayne Dalton Keyless Entry 3663-372
Introduced in 2002, the Wayne Dalton iDrive is an innovative and compact garage-door-opening system that mounts to the wall directly above your garage door. Unlike traditional chain-, screw- and belt-drive garage door openers, iDrive openers use cables and a powerful motor to lift the door from the bottom. The Wayne Dalton iDrive 3663-372 is operated using a hand-held, keyless entry remote. If the remote for your iDrive opener is malfunctioning, you can reprogram the device and have it working again in minutes.
Pull down on the "Emergency Disconnect Handle" to move the garage door opener into the "Manual Door Operated" position.
Locate the red "Program" button on the front cover of the garage door opener's overhead motor unit.
Press and release the "Program" button to access the garage door opener's programming mode. The overhead motor unit will beep once.
Press and hold the largest button on your keyless entry remote to program it to your garage door opener. The overhead motor unit will beep to confirm that the remote has been successfully programmed. Release the button when you hear the beep.
Push up on the "Emergency Disconnect Handle" to move it back into the "Motor Operated Door" position.
Things You Will Need
- Wayne Dalton keyless entry remote
- How to Change the Frequency for Chamberlain
- How to Add a Rolling Code to My Moore-O-Matic Garage Door Opener
- How to Remove an LG Tromm Laundry Detergent Dispenser
- How to Replace My Genie Screw Drive Bulb
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?
- Stanley Thumb Latch Instructions