- Press and release the "smart" button on your garage door motor inside your garage. The button is on the rear or side of the motor head, near the antenna wire. Once pressed, the system's red indicator light will glow for 30 seconds.
- Press and hold the button on your remote that you wish to program within 30 seconds after pressing the "smart" button.
- Hold the button until the unit light blinks and release. After the blink, the the motor and the Sears 139 opener will learn the code, and the opener is ready for use.
How to Program a Sears 139 Garage Door Opener
The Sears 139 garage door opener is usable with a number of the manufacturer's garage door motors. Program your Sears 139 remote in just minutes from your garage, using only the remote itself and the "smart" button on the motor. Programming and reprogramming are done in the same manner and require no previous experience. Once programmed, the remote will be ready for use immediately.
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?
- How to Get an Extra Garage Remote
- How to Unlock Door the Door on a GE Washer Model WBVH5100HWW
- How to Reset a Refrigerator's Defrost Control on a GE Monogram
- How to Drain a Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Tank
- How to Clear Codes on a Garage Door
- How to Convert Gauge Thickness to Millimeters
- How to Connect a Hitachi DVI Television to an HDMI Receiver
- How to Clean Anolon Advanced Cookware
- How to Dissolve Ink
- How to Troubleshoot a Samsung Series 6 Remote Control
- How to Remove Excess Teak Oil
- How to Charge Dewalt Batteries
- How Do I Program a Craftsman 53778 Remote?