- Prop plate holders on a shelf and use them to show albums with decorative covers. Hobby stores, home improvement centers or department stores carry a variety of plate holders that are made of metal or wood. Mount holders on the wall for a tiered effect or mount side-by-side. Each holder will hold one album making it easy to identify.
- Insert photos inside a photo cube and use as bookends. Stand the albums upright and place a photo cube on both sides of the albums. Rotate the cubes occasionally to show a new photo facing forward.
- Place the albums inside a large woven basket. Spray the basket a color to complement the room decor. Choose a calm day to spray the basket outdoors. Hold the can about 12 inches from the basket and spray evenly going back and forth. After the basket is dry, align the albums so each album can be removed and returned easily.
How to Display Photo Albums
Albums that are hidden inside a drawer and out of sight are forgotten and rarely enjoyed. Keep your photo albums handy and ready for easy access for family and visitors to browse through. Having your family albums displayed will give a friendly feel to any room and will encourage frequent viewing.
Things You Will Need
- How to Put a K-Cup Filter in My Keurig
- How to Clean a Gevalia Coffee Maker
- How to Paint Hydrangeas
- How to Arrange Fruit in a Basket
- How to Remove Heavy Rust
- How to Clean a Pickle Crock
- How to Create a License Plate Frame
- Instructions for the Hamilton Beach Donut Maker 200
- How to Wire a Char-Broil Ignitor
- How to Decorate With a Cedar Chest
- How to Clean Silverware With Household Products
- How to clean lamp shades
- How to Print Bottle Labels
- How to Build a Letter Holder