- Measure the width of the landing and the height of the wood floor to tile floor, using a tape measure.
- Cut a threshold the length of the width of the landing, using a hand saw.
- Set the threshold snug against the tile floor and pre-drill some pilot holes for the wood screws, using a drill bit a little smaller than the screws you will be using.
- Screw the threshold in place with wood screws to get a good grip or simply a hammer and nails.
Things You Will Need
- Measuring tape
- Hand saw
- Wood screws/nails
- Your wooden medium threshold should transition from the wood floor to the top of the tile floor.