- Slide one half of the bungee rope into one side of the bungee splice fastener, with at least 1 inch of rope showing through on the other side.
- Slide the second half or portion of bungee rope you want to connect through the other half of the splice fastener, so there is at least 1 inch of rope on the other side.
- Drive the stainless steel pins from the bungee splice fastener kit into the holes in the bungee splice fastener using the hammer and following the sequence on the fastener kit. Install all of the pins provided.
How to Splice Bungee Rope
Whether you're tying down luggage to your car's roof rack or just securing cargo to your boat, a bungee rope comes in handy because of its flexible nature. If you need to extend your current bungee rope, or you want to reconnect two halves of a broken rope, one method is to use a splice fastener. This secures the two bungee ropes together, using a tight connection. Installing one takes just a few minutes.
Things You Will Need
- How to Install Hurricane Straps From a Sill Plate to the Foundation
- How to Connect a Hitachi DVI Television to an HDMI Receiver
- How to Install Safety Netting on Jumpking Trampolines
- How to Mount Roller Shade Brackets
- How to Install Garage Door Cable
- How to Clean Ink Off Leather
- How to Key a Master Padlock
- How to Buy Railroad Ties
- How to Hang an ENO Hammock in an Apartment
- How to Wire 6V Batteries to 12V
- Homemade Lint Trap
- How to Convert Gauge Thickness to Millimeters
- How to Tie Knots for a Tree Swing
- How to Make Cable Log Chokers