- Place your towels into the washing machine, and wash them as you normally would, following the particular care instructions found on the labels of your towels. Use your normal laundry detergent.
- Set your washing machine to the "rinse" setting. While the machine is filling, add one-cup white vinegar to the rinse water.
- Allow your towels to run through the rinse cycle. Remove them, and dry them in your dryer set to the "tumble" setting.
Things You Will Need
- White vinegar
- Measuring cup
- Laundry detergent
- If your washing machine does not have a "rinse" setting, simply run your towels through another wash cycle, adding the vinegar as directed.
- To make your towels even softer, wash them using the hottest water recommended on their care labels.