- Set the kiln base on a flat surface and set a piece of kiln paper on the base.
- Place a piece of Fuseworks microwave glass on the kiln paper.
- Decorate the glass in a design you like. Arrange pieces of confetti or other bits of Fuseworks microwave glass onto the first piece of glass. Set them in a pile or arrange them in a design on the first piece of glass until you are pleased with the results.
- Insert the kiln base in the microwave. Place the lid on the kiln base.
- Set your microwave to three to four minutes for an 800-watt machine and two to three-and-a-half minutes for an 1100-watt to 1200-watt machine.
- Remove the kiln from the microwave using heat-resistant gloves, and allow the glass to cool for 30 minutes. Remove the glass from the kiln.
Instructions on How to Use a Fuseworks Microwave Kiln
The Fuseworks Microwave Kiln fuses glass in your very own microwave. The kiln intensifies the microwaves that already heat food and water melting the glass inside the kiln thus fusing it together. This kiln works with any standard microwave from 800 to 1200 watts in power. Only Fuseworks microwavable glass should be used with the Fuseworks Microwave Kiln. You can make all sorts of interesting projects with the Fuseworks Microwave Kiln, from glass necklaces to barrettes.
Things You Will Need
- How to Troubleshoot an LG Microwave Turntable That Will Not Turn
- How To Grow Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- How to Use a Grinder As a Juicer
- How to Turn the Clock On a GE Microwave
- How to Remove the Popcorn Smell From a Microwave
- How to Decorate a Microwave
- How to Get an Odor Out of Plastic
- What Is Making My Microwave Put Out a Smell Like Tuna?
- How to Care for Fiesta Dishes
- How to Cook With Infrared Ovens
- How to Paint a Glass Dining Room Table
- Instructions for the Hamilton Beach Donut Maker 200
- How to Replace a Microwave Handle
- How to Glue Cracked Glass to Glass Panes Using Silicone Glue