- Pour water into the tank up to the "Max" level.
- Position the juice collector on the tank until it is firm. Set the maxi capacity bowl on top of the juice collector.
- Place the food you want to steam into the steamer basket. Place the basket into the maxi capacity bowl and fold the handles down into the notches.
- Put the lid on the steamer and plug the steamer into a standard wall outlet. Set the time according to the food you are steaming and wait for it to cook.
Things You Will Need
- Use fresh, cold water to fill the steamer with every use. Never use broths, juices or seasonings.
- Use cooking plate "A" for foods that produce juices, and plate "B" for foods that don't.
- Check the water in the exterior water indicator as your food steams. Top it up in the external water inlet if necessary.