Ultrex Convection Oven Information
Ultrex markets its Convection Oven, which is sold primarily though the Home Shopping Network, as a versatile all-purpose oven, with settings for warming, baking, toasting, broiling, griddle-cooking and defrosting. Its brushed finished metal front and large glass door give it a stylish look.
The Ultrex Convection Oven's 1 1/2 cubic foot interior capacity and adjustable racks allow it to handle soups, stews, steaks and loaves of bread. The included rotisserie spit can cook whole poultry and roasts.
The Ultrex Convection Oven has six functions: bake, roast, slow cook, broil, rotisserie and defrost. Since convection ovens circulate heated air evenly around the food, cooking takes less time and energy. The defrost function thaws foods by circulating unheated air throughout the oven's interior.
The Ultrex Convection Oven has an adjustable temperature setting that goes up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as a 120-minute timer with "auto-off" and "continuous on" settings. It has a baking drip pan with broiling rack, a rotisserie spit with lifting tool and a removable crumb tray that makes cleaning easier.
Brian Burhoe has been writing professionally since 1971. His stories have appeared in "World of If Magazine," "Fantastic Stories" and "Best Science Fiction Stories of the Year." He cooks in Atlantic Coast restaurants and he is a graduate of the Holland College Culinary Course and holds a Canadian Culinary Federation chef's certificate.
- whole roast chicken with bacon image by hazel proudlove from Fotolia.com
- How to Drain a Whirlpool Cabrio Washer
- Troubleshooting a GE Oven That Can Not Get Out of Locked Door Mode
- How to Take Apart a Frigidaire Vegetable Drawer
- How to Bypass the Thermostat on a Hot Tub
- How to Troubleshoot Code F-9 on a Kenmore Microwave
- How to Clean Mineral Deposits on Stainless Steel Pans