- Open the toaster oven and remove the tray.
- Place the steak on the tray. Put the tray back into the toaster oven and close the door.
- Press "Defrost" on the toaster oven. If you don't have a defrost function, set the heat to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Adjust the time to 15 minutes. Leave the steak in until it beeps.
- Check the steak to be sure it's completely defrosted. If it isn't, flip it over, put it back in and repeat the process.
How to Thaw a Steak in a Toaster Oven
There's not a lot you can do with a big, frozen steak. Sure, you can throw it in the fridge overnight, but that doesn't take care of tonight's dinner. Lots of people recommend thawing it in the sink, but if it's packed with dishes, there may not be room for a steak. Consider thawing your meat in the toaster oven instead. It'll reduce the time it takes the meat to thaw and you'll be on your way to a steak dinner.
- How to Clean Anolon Advanced Cookware
- How to Remove Bronze Tarnish and Pitting
- How to Troubleshoot an Oster Convection/Microwave Oven
- How to Remove Permanent Marker From Dry-Erase Board
- How to Turn a Gas Oven Off
- How to Remove White Spots From Hardwood Floors
- Homemade Pipe-Cleaning Solution
- How Do You Clean Water Spots From Glass Table Tops?
- Homemade Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner
- How to Clean a Kenmore Elite Ice Maker
- How to Dissolve Ink
- How to Clean Converse Shoes
- How to Set the Upper & Lower Thermostats on Dual Element Water Heaters
- Troubleshooting a Kenmore Chest Freezer that Stops Freezing