- Open one refrigerator door and press the "Ultra Ice" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for five seconds to turn off the refrigerator's controls.
- Unplug the refrigerator's power cord from the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the wall outlet. The refrigerator is now reset.
How to Reset a Sears Refrigerator
Sears is the exclusive retailer of Kenmore refrigerators. Many Kenmore refrigerators include a digital display and control panel that allows you to change the refrigerator's default settings. If you would prefer to change those settings back to their default, you can reset the settings on your Kenmore refrigerator so it returns to the way it operated when you first installed the refrigerator. This is a simple task you can complete in just a few minutes.
- How to Locate the Drain Tube in a Refrigerator
- My Refrigerator Won't Start
- How to Check a Maytag Refrigerator Thermostat
- How to Reset a Refrigerator's Defrost Control on a GE Monogram
- How to Get the Rotten Food Smell Out of Your Refrigerator
- How to Take Apart a Frigidaire Vegetable Drawer
- List for a Well Stocked Pantry
- How to Clean a Refrigerator With Bleach
- How Do I Stop the Back of My Refrigerator From Freezing?
- The History of Freezers
- How to Clean a Refrigerator Ice Maker
- How to Troubleshoot a Norcold Ice Maker
- What Is a Normal Fridge Temperature?
- How to Unlock Door the Door on a GE Washer Model WBVH5100HWW