- Press the "Start/Pause" button once on the washer. This button is located on the upper left-hand corner of the control panel. This will unlock the door in mid-cycle.
- Press the "Start/Pause" button again to restart the wash cycle and lock the door.
- Hold down the "Lock" button for three seconds to unlock the door if there are no clothes in the washer. The lock icon light will shut off once the door is unlocked.
How to Unlock Door the Door on a GE Washer Model WBVH5100HWW
The GE washer model number WBVH5100HWW includes an automatic lock feature. Whenever a load of laundry is washing, the door will lock. This prevents the cycle from being interrupted, or from someone opening and closing the door. You can easily unlock the door by pressing a few buttons on the control panel.
- If you interrupt a wash cycle to unlock the washer's door and do not restart the wash within a two-hour period, the wash cycle will be canceled and you will have to start the cycle all over again.
- How to Remove Peanut Butter From Clothing
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?
- How to Use Vinegar to Remove Mold Stain
- How to Remove Yellow Stains From Whites
- How to Remove Mud From Clothes Dried in a Dryer
- How to Calculate Air Conditioning Tonnage & Wattage
- How to Fix a Craftsman Garage Door Remote That Won't Work
- How to Use the Sun to Bleach Clothing
- How to Measure a Chain-link Fence for Paint
- How to Dissolve Ink
- How to Remove Marking Pen Ink Stains From Fabric
- How to Get Rid of Mildew Smell in Washer
- How to Change a Dishwasher Door to Stainless Steel
- How to Clean Lime From Coffee Pots