Things You Will Need
- Cold cream
- Baby wipes
- Baby oil
- Cotton balls
- Dry towel
Face paint can be a finishing touch to a Halloween costume or used to show your support for your favorite sports team while in the stands. If you have applied a large amount face paint on your skin or the paint has been on for several hours, you may notice that the face paint will not come off with regular soap and water.
There is no need to panic; you can easily remove it with some common beauty supplies.
Using cold cream
- Dip cotton balls into cold cream.
- Rub the cold cream on your face wherever there is face paint. There only needs to be a thin layer of cold cream, but the cold cream should completely cover the face paint.
- Allow the cold cream to sit on your face for about 3-5 minutes.
- Wet your washcloth, and wipe the coldcream off your face. Rinse your face with lukewarm water to finish removing face paint. Dry your face with a clean towel.
Using baby wipes
- Fold a baby wipe in half so it won't rip when you use it.
- Wipe your face with the baby wipe. Depending on the amount of face paint, you may need to use several baby wipes to remove the paint from your skin.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water when you have finished wiping your face. Use a cloth towel to dry your face.
Using baby oil
- Pour 1 cup of baby oil into a bowl.
- Dip a cotton ball into the baby oil.
- Wipe the face paint off using the soaked cotton ball. You may need to use a few cotton balls to remove all of the face paint, depending on how much paint is on your face.
- Rinse your face with water or use a wet washcloth to clean the oil off of your face. You can then dry your face with a clean dish towel.
Be careful cleaning the paint near your eyes.