Things You Will Need
- T-connector tube
- Dish sprayer nozzle and hose
- Monkey wrench
A bidet is a plumbing fixture that is intended for washing the genitalia. You sit on it the same way that you would a toilet and when you press a button, it shoots water into the appropriate areas.
A commercial bidet can be expensive, and requires installation by a professional, but if you don't mind something that is simpler, you can make your own bidet for about $2000 in 2010.
- Buy a copper T-fitting tube. You can buy them for as low as $4 in 2010 from your local do-it-yourself hardware store.
- Find a kitchen sprayer with a hose. If you have an extra one in your kitchen, you may use that otherwise it costs about $15.00 at Home Depot.
- Attach the copper T-fitting tube to the water pipe that goes to your toilet using a monkey wrench. Then connect one end of the “T” to your toilet and other end to the sprayer hose.
- Check the connection to make sure there is no leakage.Turn on the water spray by squeezing on the sprayer handle.