Cleaning the Interior
- Wipe away crumbs and stains from the inside of the microwave using a damp paper towel.
- Remove remaining food and stains by gently scraping them away with a dull blade or a fingernail.
- Spray with an all-purpose cleaner.
- Wipe away cleaner with paper towels.
- Repeat, if necessary.
- Wipe dry with a clean paper towel.
Cleaning the Exterior
- Spray the exterior of the microwave with all-purpose cleaner.
- Wipe away cleaner with a paper towel.
- Spray the exterior window with glass cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a paper towel.
Things You Will Need
- Paper towels
- All-purpose Kitchens Cleaners
- Glass Cleaner
- Leave the microwave door open after cleaning to allow all traces of the cleaner to evaporate.