- Mix 1 to 2 ounces of stone cleaner with 2 gallons of warm water. Fill the second bucket with clean, warm water.
- Apply cleaning solution with a soft sponge or soft natural bristle brush. Use a vigorous motion to clean the marble tiles and pay extra attention to stained areas. Work in a small area at a time.
- Rinse cleaned area with a soft sponge dipped into clean warm water.
- Dry marble tiles with a soft, absorbent cloth.
Things You Will Need
- Natural stone cleaner 2 plastic buckets 2 soft sponges Soft, natural bristle brush Dry, soft cloths
- Keep a small squeegee in the bathroom and wipe marble tiles after each shower. This will reduce the build up of soap scum and make your weekly cleanings easier. A slightly stronger cleaning solution may get out stubborn stains. Apply with sponge and allow to remain on marble shower tile for about five minutes, then rinse well and dry thoroughly.