- Pour 1 squirt of dish soap into a spray bottle with 3 cups of warm water. Twist the lid onto the bottle and shake to dissolve the soap.
- Spray the soapy water over the entire shower, and let sit for 30 seconds.
- Scrub the marble with a damp cleaning rag to remove buildup.
- Rinse the shower with fresh water.
- Dry the tumbled marble with a clean, dry cloth. Wipe in large, circular motions that will prevent water spots plus restore shine to the tumbled marble.
How to Clean a Tumbled Marble Shower
Tumbled marble is an attractive, natural stone found in many bathtub and shower areas. The tumbled marble is also expensive, making it important to protect your investment by caring for the marble properly. Since you are cleaning the shower area, it's important to find a cleaning solution that will be safe for the marble, yet strong enough to wash away soap scum, body oils and other residue that develops on the marble shower.
Things You Will Need
- Do not use acidic or chemically-based ingredients on your tumbled marble, as these will eat away the finish and sometimes even cause discoloration.