Remove Bronze Tarnish
- Mix 1 tbsp. salt with 1 tbsp. white distilled vinegar.
- Rub the salt paste over the surface of the bronze to remove the tarnish. Rub over the entire piece with a clean cloth until the tarnish is gone.
- Rinse the bronze with clear water and dry it completely with a clean cloth.
Remove Bronze Pitting
- Brush the bronze gently with a stiff-bristled brush until the bronze area appears smooth.
- Rinse the bronze with clear water.
- Place the bronze in distilled water so that it is completely submerged. Let it soak for 10 to 15 days until it is completely clean.
- Remove the bronze and dry it with a clean cloth.