How to Get the Clean Light to Go Off on a GE Dishwasher
GE manufactures appliances for home and commercial use. The company is well known for producing home appliances such as washers, dryers, freezers, refrigerators, ovens, microwaves, water heaters, garbage disposers, trash compactors and dishwashers. GE dishwashers offer a variety of feature-innovative technology, such as an anti-bacterial cycle that sanitizes dishes. Another unique feature found on some GE models is a clean indicator light. This light is designed to indicate that the wash cycle is complete and your dishes are clean. The clean light should turn off when you open the dishwasher door.
Squeeze or lift up on the handle with steady pressure to release the latch.
Pull the door out and down to open.
Close the dishwasher door. Push the door closed until it is fully closed and the latch engages.
Press the start or reset button if the clean light is still illuminated. If the clean light continues to be illuminated, contact GE at 800-432-2737.
- How to Clean Cat Food Dye on the Carpet
- How to Remove the Back Filter Cover From a Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- How to Use WD-40 to Wash a Shower Door
- Miller Central Air Conditioner Troubleshooting
- How to Remove White Spots From Hardwood Floors
- How to Use Rubbing Alcohol to Clean Lenses