How to Turn Off the Lock Light on the Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop
Kenmore is a home appliance brand owned by Sears Holdings Corporation, the same company that operates Sears department stores across North America. Kenmore Elite is the brand applied to the company's top line of consumer appliances. The "Lock" light glows on your Kenmore Elite electric cooktop when the controls are locked out, preventing all input. Canceling the lock causes the lock light to switch off and reactivates the cooktop controls.
- Locate the "Padlock" icon button among the cooktop's controls. The button is sometimes marked with the text "Lock."
- Hold down the "Padlock" icon or "Lock" button; a beep sounds after a few seconds.
- Release the "Padlock" icon or "Lock" button. The "Lock" light goes out.
- How to Set the Upper & Lower Thermostats on Dual Element Water Heaters
- How Do I Change My Coleman Hot Tub From Economy Mode to Standard?
- How to Program a Sears 139 Garage Door Opener
- Homemade Pipe-Cleaning Solution
- How to Renew Ceramic Tile
- How to Connect a Hitachi DVI Television to an HDMI Receiver