- Put the shoes in a pillow case.
- Put the shoes in the washing machine, pillow case and all, and add a scoop of bleach-free laundry detergent.
- Wash the shoes in cold water.
- Remove the shoes from the pillowcase once the cycle is finished and set them someplace to dry, away from any heat source.
- Crumple up newspaper and put it in the shoes to help absorb the moisture.
Things You Will Need
- Laundry detergent
- A soft clean cloth or sponge dipped in warm soapy water is the best way to spot clean your Converse.