- Dampen a soft white cotton cloth with rubbing alcohol. If rubbing alcohol is unavailable, substitute fragrance-free hairspray.
- Rub the alcohol onto the ink. Pull the leather taut with one hand while rubbing with the other.
- Wipe the area clean with a clean, water-dampened cloth.
- Rub any remaining ink with alcohol a second time until the mark is completely gone then wipe clean with a water-dampened cloth.
Things You Will Need
- Rubbing alcohol
- White cloths
- Apply a cream or spray leather protector to inhibit future stains.