- Brush the entire couch with your lint brush. This will help to remove lint, dust, dirt and debris and soften any hard spots.
- Dab at any wet spots with your [hand towel](https://society6.com/bath-towels?utm_source=SFGHG&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=3436). Do not rub, as this can spread the spill or the stain and make it more difficult to remove.
- Fill your small bowl with water and dip the end of your second hand towel into it. Wring out any excess moisture.
- Dab the wet wash cloth at any spot of stain on the microfiber. Do not rub.
- Pour a small amount (silver dollar sized amount) of liquid clothes detergent into your second bowl.
- Dip the end of your wet hand towel into the detergent and dab at the stain or spot, until it is removed. Do not rub.
- Dip the end of your third hand towel into your water and wring out any excess moisture.
- Dab the wet hand towel over the area you just clean with detergent. Repeat until the soap is gone.
- Dab at the wet spot with the dry end of your hand towel until it has dried.
Things You Will Need
- Lint brush
- 2 Small bowls
- Liquid clothes soap
- 3 Hand towels
- If you have hard dry spots on your couch, brush them out with a lint brush.