- Fold a towel in half and lay it on top of the urine stain. Step on the towel to soak up as much of the urine as possible. Reposition the towel so a dry section is located on top of the stain and repeat the process. Continue until you have absorbed as much of the liquid as possible.
- Pour 1/2 cup of white vinegar into a small bowl and add 1 1/2 cups of warm water. Stir the mixture with a spoon to combine and pour it onto the urine stained area. Make sure the entire stain is covered in white vinegar and allow the stain to sit for five minutes.
- Fold another clean towel in half and place it over the stained area. Press down on the towel to soak up as much of the white vinegar from the area as possible.
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 tbsps. of baking soda on top of the urine stained area to absorb any remaining odor.
- Pour 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide (3 percent solution) into a bowl and add 1 tsp. of dish soap. Stir the mixture with a spoon to combine.
- Pour the hydrogen peroxide solution over the stain slowly until it is completely covered. Scrub the stain using a scrub brush.
- Allow the solution to dry completely and vacuum it up to remove the baking soda residue.
Things You Will Need
- 2 towels
- White vinegar
- Warm water
- Baking soda
- Dish soap
- Scrub brush
- It's a good idea to wear gloves while performing the urine cleaning procedure.