- Wipe the surface and lining of the bag with unscented baby wipes. These wipes are gentle enough for both your baby as well as your designer bag. The wipes will remove dirt, sticky residue and oils from the bag with ease.
- Moisten a cleaning cloth with warm water and a drop of liquid dish detergent. Wipe the damp, soapy cloth over the leather surface of the bag, as well as the handles and fixtures.
- Rub a leather conditioner onto the Burberry bag after cleaning. The conditioning treatment will quickly restore moisture to the leather, which will ultimately prevent the leather from cracks, overdrying and additional damage.
How to Clean a Burberry Leather Bag
Burberry is a high-end designer that carries a full line of clothing and accessories, including leather bags. Since these items are expensive, it is important to clean the leather designer bag with the proper elements, making sure to remove dirt and buildup without harming the leather itself. This can be done with a few very simple, inexpensive cleaning elements.
Things You Will Need
- How to Treat Leather Furniture
- How to Ripen Tomatoes in a Bag
- How to Distress Nubuck
- How to Clean a Jacquard Coach Bag
- How to Remove Ink Stains on Bags
- The Best Way to Clean a Leather Handbag
- How to Use Space Saver Bags
- How to Remove Stains From Leather Furniture
- Homemade Rust Remover & Chrome Polish
- How to Get Ink Off a Leather Sofa
- Trick for Finding Air Leaks in a Vacuum-Sealed Bag
- How to Clean Leather Chairs
- How to Clean a Leather Strop
- How to Replace Vacuum Bags