- Check the power source if the spa doesn't operate. Make sure the circuit breaker hasn't tripped. Often there will be a circuit breaker just for the spa. It will be in a weatherized container nearby. Don't operate it if you are wet.
- Prime the pumps if no water or poor water flow comes through the jets. Loosen the unions on the pumps until you can hear air escaping, then tighten the unions. Fill the spa up to 2 inches above the level of the filters if the water flow is poor---you could have an inadequate water level. Clean the filters.
- Press the jets button to start another 15 minute-cycle if the pumps turn off unexpectedly. The spas are on a 15-minute cycle. If the pumps don't come back on, they may have overheated and the built-in protective overheat shut-off has occurred. Allow the pump to cool down for 10 or 15 minutes and try again.
- Increase the temperature setting if the spa isn't heating. Try pressing the Warm or Cool button and then choose "Std" from the Mode button. The spa could be in sleep mode. "Std" stands for Standard mode.
- It's normal for the jets and pump to turn on periodically---it's the normal filtration cycle.