All-Purpose Kitchen Cleaning Solution
- Allow the stove to cool down from prior use. If it is hot, do not touch the stove. After the stove is cool and safe to touch, take paper towels and wipe off any food spillage found on the stove top.
- Apply an all-purpose kitchen cleaning solution to the burnt-on water stains located on the ceramic stove top surface. Using either a circular or up-and-down pattern, rub the solution into the stains with a sponge.
- Dampen a [hand towel](https://society6.com/bath-towels?utm_source=SFGHG&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=3436) with warm water and wipe the entire surface of the ceramic stove top, removing excess cleaning solution in the process.
- Dry the stove top surface using a soft hand towel.
- Rinse the stains on the stove top with warm water using a damp sponge.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the water stains, covering them completely.
- Rub the baking soda into the stains with a damp sponge, utilizing either a circular or up-and-down pattern with your hands. As you rub, keep wetting the sponge with warm water and continue to rub the baking soda into the stains until the stains and baking soda have disappeared.
- Combine 1 cup of ammonia with 1 cup of warm water in a spray bottle and shake to mix.
- Spray the ammonia mixture onto the entire surface of the ceramic stove top.
- Wipe the ceramic stove top surface with a soft cloth towel until it is dry and clean.