How to Clean Stone Sinks
Stone sinks are made of a neutral, attractive design, which can often be costly but adds quality and value to the home. This type of sink lasts for a lifetime when handled and cared for properly, and cleaning is an important part of this routine. Luckily, an added bonus of stone sinks is their easy ability to clean, which can be completed with inexpensive ingredients you already have in the home.
- Pour one quart warm water and three drops liquid dish soap into your stone sink.
- Dip the sponge into the soapy water, and wipe over the stone stone.
- Flip the sponge over and scrub heavy buildup with the nylon scrubber side of the sponge.
- Drain the soapy water and rinse the sink with your faucet to rinse the lifted buildup down the drain.
Things You Will Need
- Dish soap
- Sponge with scrubber
- Always wash off acidic substances as they come into contact with the sink, such as vinegar, tomatoes and other similar substances.