- Open the door of the Lazy Susan cabinet.
- Locate the adjusting screw on the vertical axis pole.
- Loosen the screw using a Phillips screwdriver. The screw does not need to be completely removed. Pull or push the vertical axis to the desired length.
- Tighten the adjustment screw using the screwdriver. Adjustment is complete.
How do I Adjust the Vertical Axle on Revolving Lazy Susan Cupboards?
Adjusting the vertical axis in a Lazy Susan can be accomplished quickly using simple tools. The vertical pole holds the Lazy Susan trays in position. The trays pivot on the vertical axis. Designed so that it can be shortened or lengthened depending on the interior cabinet height, the vertical axis requires a simple adjustment. The screw located on the pole allows the adjustment of the vertical axis of the Lazy Susan.
Things You Will Need
- How to Add Texture to Painted Walls
- How to Thaw a Steak in a Toaster Oven
- How to Calculate Air Conditioning Tonnage & Wattage
- How to Remove Yellow Stains From Whites
- Homemade Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner
- How to Clean Washable Marker From Upholstery
- How to Remove Marking Pen Ink Stains From Fabric
- How to Remove Heavy Rust
- How to Make Enamel Paint Dull
- How to Fix Garage Door Gap
- How to Remove Rust From an Axe
- How to Convert Gauge Thickness to Millimeters
- How to Remove Rust Stains From Exterior Paint
- How Do You Clean Water Spots From Glass Table Tops?