How to Use a Husky Portable 3 Gallon Electric Air Compressor
The Husky 3 gallon air compressor is a lightweight and portable air compressor. This type of compressor is used for shooting finishing nails or staples, filling tires and operating small air tools. The compressor is powered by a 1.5 horse power motor and is capable of putting out 2.5 cubic feet of air per minute while working at 90 pounds per square inch (psi).
- Plug in your air compressor.
- Turn the power switch to the "on" position. You will hear the compressor kick on and begin to build air pressure.
- Select the desired air pressure by turning the air pressure control dial located on the front of the face plate. Turning the knob to the right will increase pressure; turning it left will decrease pressure. Once your selected pressure has been reached, the compressor will stop running.
- Attach your air hose to the compressor. Hold back the sleeve on the compressor's hose connector. Insert the male end of the hose into air compressor connector and release sleeve.
- Attach the other end of the hose to the tool that you are using.
Things You Will Need
- Air hose
- Always use caution when working with air tools to avoid serious injury.