How Do I Clean Greasy Wooden Kitchen Cabinets?
If you deep-fry food in the kitchen, or you have touched the cabinets with a greasy hand, you end up with greasy wooden kitchen cabinets that must be cleaned. Luckily, there are a few easy solutions you can use to get the grease off the cabinets. These solutions are safe for all finishes and stains, and will not harm or discolor the wood.
- Fill your kitchen sink with 2 quarts warm water and 2 tbsp. grease-cutting dish soap.
- Submerge a dish cloth in the soapy water, and then wring out the cloth slightly.
- Wipe the soapy dish cloth over the cabinets. Follow the wood grain while wiping.
- Rinse out the cloth after cleaning all grease from the cabinets.
- Run a clean, damp cloth under clear tap water, wring it out, and wipe it over the cabinets to remove soap residue.