- Slide the lip seal onto the tail cap assembly so that it fits comfortably in the ridges onto the tail cap assembly.
- Insert two AA batteries, positive ends first, into the barrel.
- Screw the tail cap assembly with the lip seal onto the end of the barrel.
- Slide an O-ring onto the top of the barrel.
- Screw the flashlight head onto the top of the barrel.
- Place an O-ring on the top of the flashlight head.
- Insert the reflector into the head of the flashlight.
- Place the clear lens on top of the reflector.
- Place an O-ring on the outside edge of the clear lens.
- Screw the face cap onto the head of the flashlight.
How to Assemble a Mini Maglite
The Mini Maglite is a small, lightweight flashlight featuring a high-powered LED light bulb. It also has multi-mode electronic switch that allows you to change the brightness of the bulb and the amount of energy used from 100 percent to 25 percent. It also has emergency modes where the light blinks once a second or the light will send a flashing SOS signal. The Mini Maglite runs off of two AA batteries.
- Do not turn on the flashlight until it is completely assembled.
- How to Clean Lime From Coffee Pots
- DIY: How to Remove Silicone Caulk
- How to Remove White Spots From Hardwood Floors
- How to Lubricate O-Rings
- How to Remove the Spout Cap From a Delta Kitchen Faucet
- How to Set the Upper & Lower Thermostats on Dual Element Water Heaters
- How to Replace a Bathtub Faucet Valve
- How to Clean a Stale Washing Machine
- How to Clean an Air Conditioner
- How to Clean an Outdoor Bird Feeder
- How Do I Disassemble the Agitator on My Whirlpool Washer?
- How to Make Your Own Citrus Spray to Repel Spiders
- How to Wash Epoxy Resin off a Brush
- How to Lock a Quick Connect on a Sprayer