- Spray the exterior of your refrigerator with a degreasing cleaning product. A lot of greasy residue can build up on the outside of the appliance.
- Dampen a sponge with water and use it to wipe down the entire exterior refrigerator surface. Turn the sponge over and use the rough side on any areas that have built-up residue.
- Spray on additional degreasing cleaner if there is still residue on your refrigerator exterior. Again, wipe it down with a damp sponge.
- Use a washcloth saturated in water to rinse off the refrigerator exterior.
- Spray a disinfectant cleaner on the outside of your refrigerator. Let it sit for several minutes and then rinse with the washcloth and water.
- Dry the exterior of your refrigerator with a lint-free cloth.
How to Clean the Exterior of a Refrigerator
The exterior of your refrigerator can get a little dirtier than you might realize. Other than surface dirt that you can clearly see and clean away, there is also microscopic dirt and germs that get on the exterior of a refrigerator. This is partly because of the number of germs that can be present in your kitchen and partly because of the number of times your refrigerator is opened and closed throughout the day. Periodically clean the exterior of your refrigerator to keep your kitchen germ free.
Things You Will Need
- My Refrigerator Won't Start
- How to Locate the Drain Tube in a Refrigerator
- How to Glue Wood to a Refrigerator
- How to Use Flash Defrost on a Kenmore Freezer
- How to Calculate Volume Size of a Refrigerator
- How to Run a Chest Freezer on 12V
- How to Maintain a Bosch Refrigerator
- How to Hide a Refrigerator
- How to Clean Rotten Meat in a Freezer
- How to Clean and Maintain an Electrolux Refrigerator for Best Performance
- How to Install a Refrigerator's Crisper Drawer
- How to Remove the Smell of Feta Cheese
- How to Determine the Size of a Refrigerator
- How to Clean a Refrigerator Ice Maker